Thursday, March 4, 2010

Only One Gate.....

It has taken me a long time to think of a good name for a blog. It finally has come to me. The reason I choose the name Only One Gate is based upon Christ's words in John 10. Read for yourself. "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who came before me were thieves and robbers. But the true sheep did not listen to them. Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures. The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life."

I would like to include the importance of Christ being the gate. He is the ONLY way to enter into eternity with God. That is why it is so important for everyone to have a chance to hear the Gospel message. Without hearing and believing in The Gospel Message all mankind is lost and headed for a Christ-less eternity in Hell. No matter how hard you try our best is never good enough. We can only be made acceptable unto God through the shed blood of Christ.

A little about what I hope to do with this blog. I desire this blog to be a means to bring God glory by sharing what He is doing in my life and in the lives others around the world, presently in Papua New Guinea.

Over the next few days I hope to finish setting up this site. So check back and see how it has changed.

1 comment: